Monday, March 9, 2009

"Jockeys" Getting Second Season

During Saturday's Santa Anita card, Mike Smith, Chantal Sutherland, and the producer's of Animal Planet's "Jockeys" were introduced in the winner's circle, and it was announced that the show had been picked up for a second season, with filming beginning that day.

I haven't seen an official press release yet, but I suppose that answers the question of whether the show would switch to a different track. Also, considering they were following Smith and Sutherland around, it appears a safe assumption that those two will be returning as "characters."

That's cool with me. I'm going to go on record right now as saying that Mike Smith is one of my favorite's of all time. If he's still in it, I'll keep watching (as if I wouldn't keep watching anyway).

1 comment:

  1. Are you serious? You'll watch for Mike Smith? Chantal Sutherland is all the show really needs for me to watch :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete